PlaneSWING® Training System with Long, Short & Long Light PowerSLIDERS
Free Instructional video in 15 easy to understand sections
In addition to the long standard and short PowerSLIDERS, the Eagle Package includes the long LIGHTER PowerSLIDER which is specifically designed for ladies, juniors and seniors, weighing 1kg (2.2lbs). Still significantly heavier than a golf club, it’s easier to maneuver and still stretches and trains the golf muscles ingraining a repeatable motion.
Width and extension are important and PlaneSWING really helps you build both and remain in balance! Getting into a good position at the top of the backswing allows you to swing freely through the impact zone and extend towards the target. It really is Plane and Simple!
Achieve a consistent swing!
PlaneSWING simply, quickly and dramatically improves a golfers understanding of the swing delivering rapid and long lasting improvement.
PlaneSWING is a kinaesthetic teaching, training and golf fitness system that when set to a golfer’s ideal swing plane allows the golfer to build a powerful and repeatable motion whilst training and conditioning specifically the muscles used in the golf swing.
The PlaneSWING concept is used and endorsed by some of the World’s leading golf teachers and is now available to every golfer. Plus we have made significant improvements on other swing hoops.PlaneSWING comprises of 7 key elements:
- Comprehensive Instructional Video via a link.
- A multi-adjustable hoop with a telescopic strut for angle setting
- The PlaneGUIDE. This elasticated cord is used for determining the setting for a golfers ideal swing plane
- A weighted long PowerSLIDER, 112 cm and 1.3kg (simulates driver to 5 iron), a SHORT PowerSLIDER 100cm and 1kg which simulates 6 iron to wedge and a long LIGHTER PowerSLIDER designed for ladies and juniors. Each stretches and trains specifically the muscles used in the golf swing creating the powerful and repeatable motion that golfers seek.
- The PlaneCHECKER. This fits into the end of the club (handle) and acts as a simple reference tool, indicating whether or not the golfer is on plane at the top of the back swing and follow-through, plus it’s a great reference point at impact position
- The Stance Alignment Mat has straight lines to aid a consistently square set-up
- Numbered self-adhesive decals. These are numbered 1 thru 12 and when placed on the upper hoop in a clock formation facing in towards the golfer, they provide the perfect aid for drills and to gradual swing development.
PlaneSWING is constructed of robust powder-coated steel and is weather resistant.
We also include an easy to understand fully illustrated assembly booklet with a How to Use section plus we offer unrivaled on-going customer assistance via email and phone.
Assembly is a once-only job and takes approximately 45 minutes. Once assembled, the PlaneSWING can easily fold in half and rolls away (on wheels) in seconds for easy storage.
Important when using PlaneSWING
- Never use a golf club on PlaneSWING. Only the PowerSLIDER
- Do not attempt to hit balls when using PlaneSWING
- Always build the swing using the shoulders and arms and keep the motion smooth and passive. This ensures gentle and effective stretching and conditioning of the golfing muscles
- Carefully follow the health and safety instructions and guide on how to use PlaneSWING
Box Dimensions and Weight:
- Length: 1651mm (65in) x width: 533mm (21in) x depth: 203mm (8in)
- Weight: 34kg (75lbs)
Space Required When In Use Inside (allowing for extension of PowerSLIDER):
- Height: 7ft 6in (2286mm)
- Width: 11.5ft (3420mm)
- Depth: 4ft 10in (1450mm)